I want to see rates in the following currency:
How to use these lists
Cost to make Calls
- Find the country you are calling from. Note the rate in the Make Call column. This is Rate A.
- Find the country you are calling. Note the rate in the Extra Charge column. This is Rate B.
- Rate A + Rate B = Cost to make a call
Cost to Receive Calls
- The cost to receive a call is the rate details in the 'Receive Call' column of whatever country you are in when you receive the call.
- SMS costs are in the SMS column. Note: the cost to receive an SMS is Free.
- SMS charges are quoted per 160 characters.
- SMS messages are charged per 160 characters.
- *TravelSMS is sending an SMS from the TravelSIM menu in your phone.
- Your SIM will be debited by the USD rate.
- Rates are charged in one minute blocks.
- There is no flag-fall or connection charge.
- There is no extra charge for calling mobiles.